VELKOMMEN TIL MIN VERDEN!



Has someone taken your faith,
it`s real,
the pain you feel..
You trust, you must,
confess..
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?

torsdag 8. april 2010

nye toner fra livet mitt...

Seriøst. Sånn sex som de har på slutten av denne videoen.. Så intimt og deilig det ser ut! *elsk*





Darling I’ll bathe your skin
I’ll even wash your clothes
Just give me some candy, before I go
Oh, darling I’ll kiss your eyes
And lay you down on your rug
Just give me some candy
After my hug

Oh I’ll be there waiting for you...



Og så denne sangen da.. maaagiske Susanne Sundfør! Burde nesten hatt et eget blogginnlegg for denne sangen.. *drømmesegbort*



Purple pavement

Crookfingers knocking on windows without souls
Bodies are swinging from rooftops and poles
Howling through hollows
Restless nights and one night cheap hotels

Oh, I’m only drifting to always come back
And I search for something
Oh, whatever I don’t really care

Driving with their lights off they can be anywhere
Rolling down their windows
Open card with open mouths
Golden teeth and golden cars
You call me your eyes, you call me your mouth, you call me your ears
Still you follow my trail
I’ll do it all, I’ll do whatever you say, God has left me anyway

Love I laid in payment
Stars with stains and heaven and afterglow
Beneath the ashes of echoes buried alive
They are howling through hollows
Once we share their temple of our arms
Now our heads are hung up on walls


We are ruins within ruins
On every corner a gladiator is begging for another century
When no one cut your tongue to know nothing and to know it all
To be both the animal and god

You call me your eyes, you call me your mouth, you call me your ears
Still you follow our trail
We’ll do it all, we’ll do whatever you say, God has left us anyway

You call me your eyes, you call me your mouth, you call me your ears
Still you follow our trail
We’ll do it all, we’ll do whatever you say, God has left us anyway


There are echoes in the garden is anybody listening
There are echoes lost in the garden is anybody listening
They whisper:
The ones who are only living is the ones who are only dying

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Legg gjerne igjen noen små spor... :)